Baxi Luna Duo-Tec articles:
Connecticut contractor reaches new heights
New High Efficiency Baxi Luna Duo-Tec Named Product of the Month
Long Island Resident Upgrades from Oil Boiler to Gas, Saves 70% on Energy Bill
Seasoned contracting firm owner high on problem-free Baxi gas boiler
Luna Duo-Tec GA Series
Baxi’s track record for manufacturing leading wallhung boiler technology spans four decades. Now, as other manufacturers continue to enter the category, continuous Baxi innovation presents a significant leap forward in proven, reliable wallhung heating for homeowners and commercial property managers.
Baxi Luna Duo-Tec wallhung boilers are redefining the wallhung category. The residential series features a 7:1 modulation ratio, plus gas-adaptive and self-calibrating advances. With an AFUE rating of 95%, achieving thermal efficiency up to 98 per cent, it is ideal for a range of applications, from in-floor radiant and hydro-air (teamed with a hydronic air handler for both heating and cooling) to high or low temperature radiators and snowmelt systems.
- The 40 GA is a combi heating and domestic hot water model, while the 1.33 GA is heating only
- 7:1 turndown ratio (down to 19,108 BTU/ hr) enhances versatility and efficiency
- Automatic gas-adaptive and self-calibrating functions facilitate precise set-up, enhance combustion efficiency for the life of the boiler, and lower fuel bills significantly
- Two-speed modulating pump with built-in air vent generates up to 40% reduction in electrical use annually
- Stainless steel AISI 318 pre-mixing burner and heat exchanger (10-year warranty) assures longevity
- Stainless steel enhanced secondary heat exchanger (combi model) produces condensation in domestic hot
- Controller with large backlit digital display on front of boiler makes it easy to set up and service
- Pre-heat function helps eliminate cold water sandwich
- Ability to accept and increase heating of pre-heated solar water
- Frost protection, as well as pump and diverter valve seize prevention
- Approved for closet installation, saving valuable living space
- Other built-in performance and safety features include high limit sensors, low water cut-off, shut off valves, pressure relief valve, system pressure gauge, expansion tank and auto bypass
For an even higher level of reliability and peace of mind: Ask your Baxi Certified Contractor about our optional 5-Year, or 10-Year Extended Parts and Labor Warranty.